Thursday, May 17, 2012

The WLF Pride Pawty

Calling all WLF members! We now have a WLF pawty that celebrates our comrade pride! It will be on the 3rd Friday of every month!

Why a #wlfpridepawty?

BECAUSE:

"I Want To Be As Proud To Be A #wlf Comrade As I Was The Day I Got My Beret." - Fellow Comrade

WE LOVE OUR COMRADES!

LET US SHOW OUR COMRADE PRIDE! 

WELCOME OUR NEW COMRADES BY SHOWING THEM JUST HOW PAWESOME WE ARE!

FEEL THE LOVE! SPREAD THE #PAWPOWER! CELEBRATE HOW WE SUPPORT OUR FELLOW COMRADES!

LET US SHOW THE WLF'S KINDNESS, RESPECT, & SOLIDARITY!

SO POLISH YOUR BADGES & FEEL PRIDE IN BEING A WLF COMRADE!
JUST LIKE THAT DAY YOU GOT YOUR BERET!   

Let's just sit back and relax

These pawties will be a great opportunity to welcome new comrades & wiggle with them on the dance floor!

Here's Some Of Our PAWESOME Furiends That Volunteered Their Time For The Official First  Pride Pawty!


Master Barktender @MeisRoxyThePug
@TigLaMig 

Time Zones
9pm - 6am UK
 4pm - 1am EDT
3pm - 12 pm CDT
2pm - 11pm MDT
1pm - 10pm PDT

It's so nice to see you ... thank you for joining us and please come again next month!



Look at these proud WLF members

7 comments:

  1. Will proudly be there with beret on. #wlf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wear my beret wiv pride and will be there to support my comrades #wlf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a.proud #wlf member and will be a comrade on arms for ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. All one really has to do is read the code. It is not complicated. It is clearly about respecting each other. What is so tough about that? We are not here to judge but to help each other and to support each other the best we can. There is enough stuff going on in the "real" world we come here for company with fellow animal lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your feedback. I have heard some complaints about the blog but will change it, next month. I really appreciate everyone saying what they think.
    If you have any feedback, comments, or advice, please tweet me or DM me at @MittenKitty .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mitten sweetie, we need to talk about the blog.

      Delete
  6. I tinks blog is Beeyootiful. Dat red is like a restaurant. Pretty noms too, makes da lady want to bake!

    ReplyDelete